Monday 21 May 2012

Snappy Casual


{ F21 top, shorts, belt, & rings | GoJane wedges | Walgreens temporary tattoos | Aldo sunnies }

 I've been having a slight obsession with denim tops lately. I was actually on the look out for a denim vest when I came across this pretty number. It's a bit longer than I wanted, but I guess beggars can't be choosers!

 I wore this to a brunch my spirit group put on a couple weekends ago. They told us to dress "snappy casual," and this was my take on it. Apparently I don't understand the phrase because everyone else was wearing pretty dresses! Oh well, I still got compliments on my awesome kitty/puppy temporary tattoos. So hood, right? :P

 xx

p.s.// I was recently interviewed at HerCampus.com, a website
for girls in college! Click here to check it out if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.