Wednesday 23 May 2012

A Walk on the Beach


{ F21 dress & belt | Keds shoes | vintage rings & bracelet | mom's hat | thrifted necklace | Aldo sunnies }

Trae has been working nonstop these past couple of weeks, so when he was finally given a day off last Friday we decided to jump on the opportunity and head down to the beach! It was nice to get away for a couple days. Now back to reality!

These Saturday morning pictures were taken on our way to an outdoor beach bar that serves breakfast (I promise I don't always just wear clothes to the beach hehe)! I wanted to wear something light and breezy, and my jewelry pieces just happened to match the beach theme. Threw on a floppy hat and I was ready to go! Anyone else have beach plans this summer?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.