Thursday 10 May 2012

Guest Blogger; Nicole from Living with Fletch


Hi readers! I am Nicole from Living with Fletch!



This is me and this is my smokin' hott husband Fletcher.

Right now I am either screaming my face off on the Hollywood Tower Hotel or taking pictures with Belle. I know, be jealous. 



Here is the thing... We are Obsessed with Disneyland. And the facts are as follows:

The Paper Chain: The other day I show up at my mom's house and see a paper chain on the wall (we love paper chains in our family). I asked who made it and what it was for. My mom told me to guess. I said, "Jill, and the countdown to Disneyland." She said, "....and?" I look closely at the writing on each link and Coco says, "There is a Disney movie quote everyday until we leave."

The Nightmares: One morning I wake up and tell Fletcher, "I had a nightmare that we went to Disneyland with a bunch of jokers and they didn't know what they were doing. I was sooooo stressy." Fletcher with wide eyes says, "I had a dream your dad called and told us the park would be so busy we could only pick one ride to go on."

The Phone Calls: There is a Disneyland app that allows you to view wait times as long as you are in the park. Fletcher, of course, found a way to let the GPS think you are in one place when you are really in another. Lately I have been receiving many phone calls that go like this:

Me - "Hello?"
Fletch - "The wait line at Space Mountain is only 15 minutes!"
Me - "Wow that is awesome!"
Fletch - "OK talk to you later bye."
Me - "Uhh... OK bye."

Overall it was a much needed vacation! Even though we did go for our honeymoon not to long ago which you can check out here (this is when I convinced Fletcher Disneyland was AMAZING). You can also see here how I was almost swept off my feet by a cute little boy at Disneyland.

But don't worry people I still find time to blog about other things. Like that one time I fell at ASU, how I live in the ghetto, or that one time my teacher told me my babies would be ugly.


Everyday at our house is a new adventure but how could it not be when your husband has got a name like Fletch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.