Wednesday 30 May 2012

June Sponsorship



I am now accepting new sponsors for the month of June! Remember, I offer free button swaps (small size - 200x75) to anyone who follows my blog (must have at least 100 followers), but only a few spots are available so be sure to email me (daydreamfrenzy@gmail.com) to reserve a space!

 In addition, I offer medium, large and extra large ad space for super cheap (no need to be a follower). The rates won't always be this low so take advantage of it while you still can! :) I also decided to offer an XXL size for just one person who would really like to get maximum exposure for their blog or business. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Click here for more information on rates, benefits, & statistics!

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.