Wednesday 16 May 2012

Ole Reliable


{ F21 skirt, dress (worn underneath) & black ring | UO shoes | vintage belt & gold ring | gifted bracelets }

I wore this outfit this past weekend to a local Mexican restaurant in order to celebrate my aunt's birthday! My hometown serves the best Mexican food ever (I've never been to Mexico, so I can't compare), so when I'm home from college I make sure to get my fill which usually involves putting myself into multiple food comas. Hey, no regrets!

I'm workin' the "wear a dress underneath" effect with this outfit. These days, I use dresses way more as tops and skirts rather than show the entire thing. Weird, right? That's why they are probably the most reliable pieces in my closet, because they increase the number of my potential looks tenfold!

I was recently featured on Smashion.com discussing shopping tips & my current favorite trends!
Check out the interview here! :)

xx

And the winner of the SwimSpot giftcard giveaway is... #62 // Stefanie!
Congrats! Please email me to claim your prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.