Monday 28 May 2012

Polished Safari


{ F21 top | skirt c/o Sugarlips | Target heels | James Avery rose ring | vintage watch & "R" ring | mom's belt | gifted bangle }

I have been looking for an elephant-printed shirt for the longest time, so when my friend tweeted me a picture of this top she found, I instantly broke my rule of "no shopping for the summer." I just had to have it! I knew I wanted to first try styling it with some leopard accents, and then I remembered my zebra-print bangle and thought, what the heck? Let's just make this an all-out safari inspired ensemble! More of a fancy safari though, hehe.

When I received this gorgeous skirt from Sugarlips Apparel, I was over the moon! As soon as I saw it on their website, I knew I wanted it in my closet. I love it's neutral tone with the added pop of pink and pale teal trimming at the ends for some extra color. The skirt is so light and flowy which is perfect for summer weather! You can buy one for yourself here!

And happy Memorial Day to all US readers! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.