Saturday 19 May 2012

My Week through Instagram



Other than my favorite Beatles mug ever falling to it's demise (a shelf randomly came unhinged), not much went on this week. Just worked, slept, and ate my weight in oreo balls that I made the other night (shown in the first picture on the second row). Would y'all be interested in a recipe on how I made them? They're kind of like cake balls except they taste like oreos, and it's waaay easier to make!

Does anyone else watch Game of Thrones on HBO? The series as well as the books have become so popular over the past year. Now that I have so much time off, I finally decided to pick up the books again and get reading! I definitely recommend them! Or if you're lazy you could just watch the TV show haha I won't judge!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.