Tuesday 24 September 2013

Up and Autumn


{ f21 top, shorts & necklace; Target boots & bag; Ralph Lauren sunnies }

Spirits have been at an all time high here in Texas thanks to the cooler temperatures these past couple days. I'm still in shock that we had some real fall-like weather on the first day of the new season! Like I actually got to wear something that covered my arms, and at night I was even shivering from the cold! This is practically unheard of in Texas during September, but hey, I'm not complaining!

Autumn is definitely my favorite season of the bunch. Boots, sweaters, scarves, hot lattes from Starbucks to help keep warm, dressing up for Halloween, hanging out with family & eating into a coma on Thanksgiving, and my birthday celebrations too! It really is the most wonderful time of the year, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.