Monday 16 September 2013

Old Navy


{ Target top; F21 skirt & clutch; thrifted belt; Old Navy flats }

Everyone has a certain color they gravitate toward, and apparently mine is navy. I was browsing through my closet, and the color just seemed to be everywhere. Tops, dresses, cardigans, belts, shoes, blazers, jeans (duh)... I tried to resist but before I knew it, I was already wearing the color top to bottom, just in different prints. When you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

So it only reached 90 degrees today. That must mean fall is just around the corner! I say that with a slight sarcasm, of course. While many people outside of Texas are already draping on the scarves and getting out the boots, I'm still trying to wear as less clothes as is socially acceptable. I'm hoping we won't have to wait until November this year for some actual cold weather. Or even something below 80 degrees would be nice. Maybe just a cool breeze every now and again? I'm desperate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.