Wednesday 4 September 2013

Currently Craving: Donuts


5. Etsy ring6. Kate Spade bag7. Fred Flare flask8. Etsy crop top

Not to eat, but to wear. I don't know why I'm suddenly drawn to anything with a donut on it (or more specifically, a pink frosted donut with sprinkles on it). Maybe it's because they have been showing up on my Instagram feed a lot lately, or maybe it has just been too long since I last ate an actual donut. What's wrong with me?

Apparently Kate Spade feels the exact same way because her new accessory line is full of them! Someone must have brought donuts to the office one day and she thought, "This would look great on a shoe." Genius. Homer Simpson must have been onto this revelation years ago...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.