Wednesday 18 September 2013

Back with a Bang


{ mom's top; f21 pants; Target belt & bag; Old Navy flats; UO watch }

I am constantly facing a "bang conundrum". When my hair is long and my bangs are basically non-existent, I want them back where they are short enough to cover my whole forehead. Then when I actually do get them cut, I regret it. This happens every 6 months, it's a vicious cycle! I think I just need to pull a Gretchen Wieners and stop trying to make full bangs happen. It's not going to happen. I'm forever a side-swept gal.

As for my outfit... I love these pants, but for some reason whenever I put them on in the past, I felt like they were swallowing me whole. Like you would look at me and all you would see is PANTS. It kept me from wearing them for a long time. Then I got this crazy idea: what if I rolled up the pant legs a little bit? I gave it a shot and suddenly I didn't look as weird! Still some weird, just not as much. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.