Friday 6 September 2013

Belated Independence Day



One of the best days of my summer was spent in New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee, a lake with a name that took me more than a few times to get the spelling right (please don't make me do it again). Last year I didn't really do much on the 4th of July, but this year definitely made up for it with bbq, swimming, & watching fireworks over the lake at night. One thing I learned about New England during my stay was that everyone either owns or knows someone who owns a lake &/or beach house. Which is pretty freaking awesome. Maybe Texas would have more lake houses if all our lakes weren't dried up. Sigh.

Yes, I know July 4th was a couple months ago, but it was while I was on my blogging break so I never got a chance to share these photos. I just wanted to relive this special part of my New England trip, and now that summer is basically at an end I've been nostalgia-ing pretty hard about it lately. That's a verb now in case you didn't get the memo.

So catch me up, guys. What did you do for July 4th?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.