Friday 20 September 2013

Pleated Peplum


{ f21 top/earrings; Francesca's shorts; Old Navy flats; mom's Coach bag; vintage watch/ring }

I've always been a fan of pleats, but I've never seen them in peplum form until I saw this top on one of my favorite bloggers. I checked where she got it: JCrew. Ugh. That store is just a hopeful daydream that maybe one day I'll actually be able to afford something from it. I have to actually avoid the side of the mall where JCrew is so that I won't be tempted to go in! (Help me, I'm poor.)

Thankfully, I found what looked close enough to the exact same thing at Forever 21 for waaay less! As in, less than half the price I would have paid at JCrew. I love when that happens, don't you? It's like an "In your face!" moment to name brands haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.