Sunday 8 September 2013

The Fighting Temptation


{ F21 top, shorts & belt; Target sandals; Seattle boutique camera ring (also found here) }

I made myself so proud today. I successfully resisted the urge to buy on-sale shoes at Target. Yes, ON-SALE. One of those glorious less-than-10-dollars sales. They had some cute wedges exactly in my size; I went as far as to try them on, but they didn't wow me. After hours of contemplating (okay, more like 15 minutes), I put them back. You've never seen a girl look so torn walking out of a Target.

You may be thinking geez Rachel for less than $10 you might as well have just bought them, and last year I would have agreed. But as a money saving trick, I'm trying to reduce my spending only to items I feel I absolutely MUST have. I wanna hear "This Magic Moment" playing inside my head when something catches my eye in a store. Then I'll buy it. Unless the price is wrong, then I'll just go cry in a corner somewhere.

For now, I'll just stick to these sandals I bought from Target over a year ago. And yes, they were also on-sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.