Saturday 14 September 2013

Second Chances


{ mom's top; Francesca's shorts; thrifted belt; UO watch; DSW wedges }

These shorts were definitely an impulse buy last summer. I fell in love when I first saw them, but when I took them home it was like... oh, now what?? I had no idea how to style them, and my first attempt only proved that maybe I shouldn't have cut the tags so quickly.

But every pair of quirky-looking shorts deserves a second chance right? I found them tucked away in a drawer at my parent's house looking all abandoned and whatnot (it was so sad, you guys). I decided to give them another try as I remembered that I have the perfect pair of wedges to go with them! Another crisis solved by shoes, ladies & gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.