Monday 23 May 2011

Something Fishy Goin' On






Target romper and lace top
F21 boots and belt

You are looking at my first successful attempt ever at a fishtail braid! I've loved this hair style since I first laid eyes on it, but every time I tried to recreate it turned out an epic failure. It took me about 20 minutes to do; it's basically just weaving your hair together over & under repeatedly. It reminded me of art class back in 1st grade haha. There are tons of youtube video tutorials on how to do it if you're interested!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was very relaxing. Yesterday I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean, and I loved it! It was much better than the third one if you saw it. Saturday I ended up organizing my monster of a closet while watching a Glee marathon. Pretty exciting, right? Naaht. Oh! And did you notice I'm not wearing my sunnies? How sweet it is to be able to wear contacts again.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.