Sunday 29 May 2011

Market Square







Dress from unknown shop in England
F21 belt
DSW shoes
Necklace was a gift

Today was my dad's 49th birthday. He wanted to go downtown where the Market Square was to eat, shop around, and listen to some live music. If you can't tell, I get my looks (as well as personality) from my dad. He's a crazy fellow haha. It was so hot today though, even my sundress couldn't keep me cool. Days like today make me wish I had short hair! Still, I can't believe my dad is going to be 50 next year. I was telling him that I feel like he's been in his 40's all my life so to be another decade older is bizarre! Sigh. I wish my parents would stop getting older! It makes me sad for some reason.

Tomorrow Trae and I are off to Washington DC, so the posts for the next week are going to be minimal. But we're bringing the camera and his laptop, so I'll try to squeeze in as much as I can! I still haven't packed. I don't know what to bring! What if it rains all week while I'm there unexpectedly? Those unlucky situations tend to happen to me often. What are you guys doing for Memorial Day?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.