Monday 2 May 2011

Fancy That [2]

Random things I'm diggin' right now.

1. This picture of Zooey Deschanel! I looove her bangs.

[source]

2. Royal Wedding hats! Wouldn't it be fun to see this trend in the US?

[source]

3. So it's May... meaning SUMMER is just around the corner!!!

[source]

4. This upsurge of American pride after yesterday's events. It's pretty inspiring.

[source]

5. Block colors.

[source]

6. Adele's new album is AMAZING. I listen to it everyday.

[source]

7. BOWS.

[source]

8. Feather hair extensions. I still don't know where you buy them though...

[source]

9. Nude pumps! I bought my first pair just the other day :)


[source]

10. Painting my nails different shades of the same color!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.