Monday 9 May 2011

My First Award!

This award was given to me by Miss A from Your Key to My Heart (thank you so much!) which I would have posted last week, but I was so busy moving I didn't have time! So, here we go!



The rules for this award are:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post
2) Tell us some things about yourself
3) Nominate 10 bloggers
4) Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award

10 Things About Myself:
1] I am an only child
2] I've met the entire cast of That 70's Show (including Ashton Kutcher!)
3] I am a Harry Potter FREAK.
4] I was on an episode of Slime Time Live (a Nickelodeon kids game show)
5] I drink iced tea every day.
6] On my 2008 trip to China, I was the only girl to eat a scorpion in Beijing.
7] Top three hollywood crushes: Johnny Depp, James Franco, Joseph Gordon-Levitt
8] I play Pokemon, Super Mario, Donkey Kong, and Zelda videogames.
9] I've never been stung by a bee, broken a bone, or smoked a cigarette in my life.
10] I plan on going on a Eurotrip when I graduate from the University of Texas!

Ten other blogs I nominate for this award are...
Coffee and a Cardigan
Hearted Girl
It's Symmetrical
Pics-O-Andrea
The Wonder Love
Simply Sunstar
Fake Empire
Wunderlust
In her Stilettos
Stolen from Grandma

xx

P.S. I finally added a button! Feel free to add one to your blog if you so wish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.