Thursday 5 May 2011

A Dose of Optimism

Today is my last day of school! I still have four finals so I won't technically be done until May 16th, but still, it's pretty nice to not have to wake my lazy bum up to go to classes! Until August, that is...
At the end of the month, Trae and I will be going to Washington D.C. to help work for my mom! This is the first time him and I will be traveling together to somewhere outside of Texas! So we're pretty stoked. I haven't been to D.C. since I was nine years old! I can't wait to check out the museums and visit good ol' Abe again. With all this talk of terrorists possibly attacking the U.S. for revenge, I hope nothing bad or crazy goes on while we're there! Yikes.

I'm going home to San Antonio tonight for Mother's Day weekend. I've packed the majority of my stuff from my room, so right now my room looks bleak and depressing without all of my pictures and decor on the walls. My parents are in the process of moving into a new house (to an even farther location, ugh), and I still haven't seen it so I'm gonna check it out tomorrow. From the pictures my mom sent me, it looks pretty sweet. I just hate driving so far! Bleh.

I finally get to see my new camera tonight when I see Trae, eeeep! This means my outfit posts can finally get started! Be excited. ;)

And be glad tomorrow is Friday! Whoop!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.