Thursday 26 May 2011

Oh, now I get it.







Abercrombie tank
F21 skirt and belt
Claire's sandals
Target sunnies

I've noticed a few bloggers complaining about Summer and the hot weather recently, and I'm always like, "WHY??" I love this time of year! The heat, the beach, pool-time, no school (well, for me), relaxation, etc... so I never understood why so many fashion bloggers were anti-Summer. Now I get it. It limits your outfit choices! No tights, no boots, no scarves, no cardigans... why? It's too hot!! Today my city reached a high of 101 degrees... All I want to do is wear sundresses, so I'm gonna have to find a way to spice up my wardrobe for this season without suffering in this Texas weather.

Today was spent looking for a job. I applied at the closest stores to my house (which are 20 minutes away, ugh), so hopefully someone will give me an interview. I've never done retail before, anyone out there have any tips to share? Help a sista out. :)

I'm trying to get as many posts as I can within these next couple days because I leave for Washington D.C. on Monday! I'll be back on June 6th to share pictures of the trip!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.