Wednesday 11 July 2012

Z is for Zebra (and lots of it)


{ F21 top, gold bangle, & black ring | UO shorts | GoJane booties | Target sunnies | mom's belt | gift zebra bangle & neckalce }

Holy zebra print, Batman! To say I went a bit overboard is an understatement, yet I strangely adore this outfit regardless of looking like a zebra-obsessed weirdo. I was originally just wearing the top, then I remembered my bangle, then I realized this bangle came with a matching necklace. No one could stop me at this point.

And if that wasn't annoying enough for ya (I could keep going, trust me), I figured this purse would do the trick. Also, for some reason I decided to throw a cheetah print belt in the mix. Zebra and cheetah prints together? If that doesn't scream "rebel" I don't know what does (it's hard to translate sarcasm over text, don'tcha think?).

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.