Wednesday 18 July 2012

Seattle, Part One



I have finally returned from my week long vacation to Seattle, and I must admit it's a little bittersweet to be back. I was having too much fun! The weather over there was perfect, a lovely 80 degrees practically everyday (a nice break from the 100 degree weather down here in Texas). I'll have a few upcoming posts of my trip during the next few days, so be ready for that. Don't worry, I'll still be sneaking in an outfit post here and there.

These pictures were taken during our first day which was mostly spent in my new favorite place: Pike Place Market. It had the summer's best produce & seafood (including men tossing fish back & forth, awesome!!), unique handmade crafts & little knick knack shops, fresh cut flowers (for cheap as well!) & cute cafes all along the street. The very first Starbucks is located here as well! Trae and I had a great time. It was probably the best part of Seattle's downtown for me! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.