Saturday 7 July 2012

My Week through Instagram



At the beginning of the week, I had a few days off from work so Trae and I decided to head down to the beach for the second time this summer! Unfortunately, our first day started off with a huge downpour. It was so bad, the rain was actually hitting sideways. I felt like Forest Gump during the Vietnam scene. Needless to say, we spent that day indoors playing board games with Trae's family who were also there with us! :)

Thankfully by the next day the sun had come back, and much fun was had! Now that I'm home, it's time to get ready for my adventure to Seattle next week! You can follow me along on my trip through Instagram here (@rachelxemma)! Happy Saturday, y'all!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.