Thursday 19 July 2012

Bubble Buddy


{ UO top | F21 shorts, belt & rings | Target booties | Francesca's bag }

I apologize for the poor quality of these photos. Trae and I were experimenting with our camera settings based on another blogger's recommendation, and it didn't pan out so well. It's my fault for trusting internet strangers again. According to them I also have won a new iPad and a free $500 giftcard to Target. Psh.

Say hello to the bag that stuck with me all throughout high school! It was a good friend to me as it literally fit my whole life into it: my books, computer, clothes, snacks, and any other random junk you'd find in a 17-year-old's purse. I was first drawn to this bag because it looks like bubble wrap (one of my favorite past-times as well as the quickest way to annoy my mom), so you can imagine my disappointment when I found out none of the "bubbles" actually pop. It's still fun to squeeze though, and yes I know how weird that sounded.
-__-

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.