Sunday 22 July 2012

July Group Sponsor Spotlight

The Group Sponsor Spotlight is a new feature allowing readers to get a chance to know the current sponsors of the month. Sponsors answer a simple question which is changed every month. If interested in becoming a sponsor, click here for information!
***

Question of the Month: What is your favorite memory of summer?


Name: Sarah
Blog: Zzouzi Vintage
Favorite summer memory?: Nearly every summer since I was a child my parents would take my sister and I to Morocco, our home country, to visit friends and family. Summers there where near perfection with perfect weather, delicious Moroccan-French food, exotic scenery, and unique shopping. It was the perfect escape.

***


Name: Kerrie
Blog: The Williams Post
Favorite summer memory?: My summers are so jam packed that it's impossible to pick a favorite moment. But my favorite thing about summer is spending time traveling the state, country, and world with my husband! We just recently got back from a holiday in the Bayou, which is where this photo was taken. Funny, right? We will also be traveling to Florida, Colorado, and Mexico this summer! Fun times to be had, for sure. Come visit my blog and join in the fun!

***


Name: Shane
Blog: Whispering Sweet Nothings
Favorite summer memory?: My favorite summertime memory would have to be the times when my whole family was living together under one roof. As we grow up and go our own separate ways, I miss the cookouts, picnics, and squirt gun fights we would have from sun up to sun down!

***


Name: Jazmine
Blog: Life as a Young Mom
Favorite summer memory?: I'm gonna have to say June 2010. This picture above was taken 2 weeks after my husband and I got married. We took an entire week off from work so we can spend it by the pool. Since we couldn't afford to go on a honeymoon. We made the best of it.

***


Name: Tara
Blog: The Penniless Socialite
Favorite summer memory?: I've vacationed on Cape Cod almost every year since I can remember. Every time I know vacation has started once I smell the pungent scent of the salt marshes, my favorite smell. I've created so many memories there, I can't pick just one.

***


Name: Tamara
Blog: Tamara's Blend
Favorite summer memory?: My favourite summer memories are connected to sailing. A couple of months ago I was sailing with my boyfriend and one evening we were just laying on the sailboat and watching stars in the middle of the sea. It was so calming and beautiful. I can't help myself, I'm a romantic at heart!

***


Name: Bri
Blog: 49 Dresses
Favorite summer memory?: Every year as it starts to get warmer, I find myself craving the taste of fresh, juicy watermelon that is practically inseparable from the image of summer. One of my favorite things about the season is the abundance of fresh fruit that it offers. I love being able to head down to the farmer's market on a Saturday morning, pick buckets of blueberries at a local patch, or bring home peaches from the roadside farm stand knowing that they were just picked off the tree a day or two before.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.