Saturday 21 July 2012

August Sponsorship



I am now accepting new sponsors for the month of August! Please remember I offer free button swaps (small size - 100x100) to anyone who follows my blog (must have at least 200 followers), but only a few spots are available so be sure to email me (daydreamfrenzy{at}gmail.com) to reserve a space!

In addition, I offer medium and large ads for super cheap (no need to be a follower). The rates won't always be this low so take advantage of them while you still can! :) I also offer a Featured Ad space for just one person  a month who would really like to get maximum exposure for their blog or business. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

 Click here to view my updated sponsor page for more info!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.