Sunday 26 February 2012

Time Travel




{ F21 dress, belt, sandals, & cardigan; Kohls bracelet }

I must have traveled forward in time to the month of May because winter has seemed to disappear. I mean, a dress with sandals and no tights or jacket? I promise your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Texas reached a whopping 88 degrees recently! It's the hottest weather we've had since October according to my local news. 

If you live in Texas, you know how our state has major mood swings on a daily basis meaning you never know what to wear for that day because the weather is always changing! I think this image I found says it best. While many were complaining about the lack of chill in the air, I was loving the break from the cold! Is it summer yet?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.