Wednesday 15 February 2012

Heart Day Happenings







I didn't have time to post this last night, but Trae and I had a fun Valentine's Day! He got me some yummy chocolate strawberries from Edible Arrangements which, I must say, are my absolute fave; they are delicious! I want to save them for as long as I can. He also happened to find the most perfect of cards that describes us to a T haha.

We went out downtown to our favorite sushi place and pretty much stuffed ourselves to the brim. Because sushi is so light, I never know when I'm full so I basically just eat until someone tells me I'm making a scene. Classy, right?

When we got home, I found the cutest (and easiest) recipe on my Pinterest that only required three ingredients: pretzels, "hugs", and pink/red m&m's. It takes just 5 minutes to make! All you have to do is place some pretzels on a baking pan with some parchment paper underneath, place a hug on each pretzel, then stick in the oven for about three minutes (oven set to 200 degrees). Take it out, place an m&m on each of the slightly-melted hug, and then put the pan in the fridge for a few more minutes. That's it! They are super yummy and addicting, so be careful not to eat yourself into a coma!

What did you guys do for Valentine's Day?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.