Monday 27 February 2012

Mother Wears Best






{ Francescas cardigan; F21 belt; Target pants & booties; H&M bag }

I have a confession to make; I totally stole this cardigan from my mother's closet. I was with her when she bought it from Francescas and envied her from the moment we left the boutique. It's probably my favorite piece in her closet (I go treasure-hunting in there sometimes) that she owns.

 I'm not the only thief in the family though - sometimes my mom likes to take my shoes without asking. I don't mind though; same shoe size equals double my shoe options! Unfortunately, we don't have the same body shapes so thankfully this cardi is very loose and flowy, so it's able to fit both of us! Yay for fashionable moms! ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.