Sunday 12 February 2012

Three's Company






I spent my Friday night with two of my very good friends, Rene and Jorge. We went to my favorite place for wings (I always get the lemon pepper flavor, yumm) and got some dessert over at Amy's Ice Cream. I loved their decorated blackboard so much I just had to take a picture. I wish I could draw that well! 

Jorge has the same camera as me but with a different lens, so we decided to switch our lenses for a week just for fun. I like how his has a zoom! Something my camera lacks. We had planned to go watch the movie "Drive" back at my apartment, but it ended up getting super late to the point where I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, so we passed on that. Nevertheless, it was nice hanging out with them as always :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.