Wednesday 22 February 2012

Happy Dance





{ Old Navy cardigan; gifted top; F21 jeans, boots, & necklace; Aldo sunnies }

Sometimes when I'm really happy, I burst out into a kind of spinning whirl of excitement mixed in with some Carlton style jigs that I just labeled my "happy dance." I know, I'm corny, but I'm pretty sure everyone has their own little form of a happy dance. What's yours? Don't act like you don't have one.

Today we had a warm sunny day in Austin as opposed to the cold and dreary rain we've been getting the past couple of weeks. I can't think of a more appropriate reason to start busting a move in public. I'm hoping Texas can make it to spring without ever really having a winter (yes, I loathe the cold)!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.