Friday 17 February 2012

My First Frat Party





Another thing to cross off my bucket list! My spirit group organized a mixer with the TKE fraternity (yeah, I don't know what it stands for...oops), and we had a blast! We met up at our friend's apartment before all heading to the frat-house together. I basically just hung out and danced with my girls all night. Some guys were cool to talk to, and others were just major creepers haha. We tried to avoid those kind of guys as much as possible. Also, the photos aren't as nice because I didn't want to risk bringing my DSLR camera and breaking it, so I just took my little point-and-shoot.

If you're wondering what's with all the red, the theme of the party was "Heaven and Hell." That top was basically the only red thing I have in my apartment closet (most of my clothes are back at my house in my hometown), and I don't have any nice white tops. So I just added some purple in the mix with my new leopard heels (which I adore) and there ya go! I left a bit early since I had to get up early this morning, but it was a great time nevertheless :)

p.s.// This is my first time wearing red lips in public, yay or nay?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.