Tuesday 7 February 2012

Holy Cannoli


{ Forever 21 lace top & skirt; Express tanktop; DSW wedges }

I wore this simple outfit to a dinner my spirit group held the other night at a local Italian restaurant here in Austin called Cannoli Joe's. It was buffet style, and we did not take that term lightly! Everyone had about three plates each! It was soooo good! My favorites were the veggie lasagna, eggplant parmesan, and the baked apples for dessert! Yum. Needless to say, we were all stuffed. A good kind of stuffed for me; the kind that just makes me feel like I'm content on food for the rest of the year. 

Afterwards, we got to watch a slideshow of the pictures we all took from the scavenger hunt; they were priceless. I wish I could post them all on my blog, but there were so many I don't think they would all fit! To suffice, here's some pics taken at dinner :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.