Saturday 4 February 2012

Quelf in the Name of the Farm!






A few friends and I had a fun night in on Friday. We played this game my friend Rene brought over called Quelf which is one of the strangest games I've ever played! In a good way though. The cards make you to do outrageous stunts like putting your head on the table until someone touches you, dancing around like a ballerina, acting like a pirate, putting a belt on your head, etc. One of the rules added to the game was shouting "Quelf in the name of the farm!" everytime someone landed on a red space hence the silly title for this post. This is not a game for the shy and timid! It pretty much requires you to embarrass yourself haha. I love it, and now I want my own so I can play with my family! We had a great time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.