Saturday 19 October 2013

Watch and Learn


{ Agaci top; mom's cardigan; f21 shorts; Target belt, sunnies & bag; UO watch; thrifted loafers }

Let's talk about something I'm really bad at doing: accessorizing. I mean, if you look back on my most recent outfit posts, the extent of my accessories is basically this watch. In my defense though, it's a reeeaally great watch. I got it as a gift last Christmas, and I almost never take it off! It pairs well with pretty much everything I wear.

I've tried pushing myself outside my comfort zone and wear more than a couple rings or several bangles on my arm but all it does is make me feel so weighed down. Like I suddenly become hyper aware of my wrists and fingers... it's weird. They say "less is more" and well, I'm sticking with that. It makes life a lot less complicated (and less heavy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.