Sunday 6 October 2013

The Return of Pants


{ Kohls top; Target denim shirt, bag & belt; F21 pants; GoJane boots; UO watch; Charlotte Russe scarf }

Today was the day, people. It happened. Boots, scarf, AND pants!! I haven't worn pants in months! Yesterday I was wearing a skirt and crop top while cranking up the A/C in my car, but today I woke up to a lovely 64 degrees. As an added bonus, it was cold and sunny! I bet Texans were rejoicing everywhere, I sure was.

I've been hiding out in San Antonio the past couple days to escape the recent crowds in Austin. ACL Fest was this weekend (and next actually...) and no-money me didn't buy tickets, so here I am. I did, however, get to see one of my favorite bands Grouplove perform on Friday night & it was a blast! I almost passed out from standing so long in the heat, but I'm sure my style choice that night didn't help much either. Leather & flannel... not one of my smartest ideas for a concert. /facepalm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.