Friday 4 October 2013

Crop Tool


{ f21 top & shorts; vintage belt; Express cardigan; Moda Luna sandals; Target clutch; UO watch }

Who says you can't wear crop tops in autumn? Granted, we are still in the warmer part of the season but still. The fact that I'm wearing one at all is kind of a miracle. Crop tops were never really on my "to-buy" list to be honest. As a person who loves to eat, the last thing I want to be wearing after a meal is a top designed to make my stomach show. Yeaaaah, no.

Thankfully, I realized the solution: high waist bottoms! What a top cut in half can't do, a pair of shorts a little too long can do. It's the perfect combination (yes, I know I'm a little late to this revelation). My fear of crop tops has thus been conquered. Next up: overalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.