Thursday 10 October 2013

Pumpkin Patch


{ f21 top & jeans; Target bag & cardigan; Macy's moccasins; Cotton On sunnies; UO watch } 

I have been on the look out for a legit pumpkin patch since September! No luck finding one in Austin, although maybe I just didn't looked hard enough. Regardless, I stumbled upon a cute little patch in San Antonio while visiting my folks. Pure happiness ensued. I'm sure I looked pretty creepy though being the only one there not taking pictures of just their kids. Note to self: borrow someone's child next time you visit a pumpkin patch to reduce level of creepiness...

I love to go pumpkin picking in the fall. It isn't officially October until you've gone and picked out a pumpkin and used it in some fall-like fashion. Paint it, carve it, eat it (just the seeds, don't get crazy), or even just put it on your mantle to show your guests that you are indeed aware of what season we're in. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.