Tuesday 22 October 2013

Rain Fall


{ Marshall's plaid top; Target denim top & rain boots; f21 pants }

Who knew fall would be the season of rain? Even more than spring apparently! Rain in Texas is a big deal here. I mean, I only get to wear my rain boots about 5 or 6 times a year, and that's on a good year! The rest of the time they just sit in my closet collecting dust. Still, every time we get some flash floods (however rare they may be) or whenever I have the chance to jump in a puddle, I'm thankful that I bought these boots rather than the cute scarf I also saw. It was a life-altering decision, but it had to be done.

So I came to this graffiti park a couple weeks ago, but Matt had never been before and I knew he just had to see it for himself. After all the rain, the whole place was a huge mud pit! Still worth it. The walls were spray painted with Halloween themed art, it was awesome! I can't wait to see what kind of art Christmas will bring. But I'm getting ahead of myself, Thanksgiving graffiti comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.