Sunday 18 March 2012

Why Not Both?






{ F21 top, shorts, belt, necklace & sandals; Aldo sunnies; gifted bracelets }

Well, it happened. Against my will, but it happened. I was clinging to my apartment by my teeth and nails, but Trae finally got me to go into downtown Austin during South by Southwest (SXSW). I loathe crowds, especially the sweaty drunk kind that reek of smoke and feet. Shockingly though, I ended up having an awesome time which I will share with ya'll tomorrow!

Before leaving, Trae told me not to wear heels (I wasn't going to anyway, that would be silly) because SXSW "is not a fashion show." Psh, I beg to differ; there was inspiration everywhere! Part of me felt under-dressed. Trae told me to "dress comfortably, not fashionably." I don't think the two have to be mutually exclusive at all, wouldn't you agree?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.