Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bloopers of 2011

Let's face it, taking outfit shots isn't always as serious as fashion bloggers make it appear, so to prove it, I thought I'd share some of my own not-so-glamorous moments from past outfits I took last year. Each number is linked to the actual blog post! Enjoy my awkwardness!






1. This guy toally photobombed me. Grrrrr.
2. I didn't even notice that little devil behind me! Whoops.
3. Blink much?
4. I freak out when I hear a buzzz by my ear. It could've been a fly for all I know.
5. I was talking in this picture; Trae had to tell me to quit it, ha!
6. Me making fun of the way I pose and possibly trying to suck in my gut.
7. The wind AKA my worst enemy. Curse you!
8. These hats are so in right now.
9. Trae said, "you look pretty," and I responded with this face.
10. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Maybe trying to be a flamingo?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.