Saturday 17 March 2012

Patty Cake






{ F21 top; thrifted skirt; Agaci belt; Target wedges; gifted necklace }

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I seriously need to get some more green in my closet because this top was the only thing I could find on such short notice. I bought it for cheap at Forever 21 the day before Halloween last year to go with my Joker costume (it was a pretty last minute decision hence why I look nothing like the character... oh well).

My spring break is coming to a close, so I'm headed back to Austin today. Since SXSW (week long music and film festival held every year) is going on right now, I know traffic is going to be horrific. Oh the joys of living in the live-music capitol of the world! It's a love-hate relationship. Mostly love.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.