Saturday 10 March 2012

Tardy







{ F21 top, shorts, coat, belt, tights, & hat; Target boots & leg warmers; Express scarf }

Winter has finally decided to show up. Better late than never, I guess. I swear, I live in the most bipolar state of America! Of course it would be hot during our actual winter, but for spring break? Now that seems like the perfect time to have some cold and rainy days. Great logic.

I'm so glad I invested in a pair of rainboots a couple years ago. They have saved me from cold wet feet more times than I can count, and they're in my favorite print! I could have gone the "all matching" route with my houndstooth scarf to go with the boots, but I thought I'd switch it up a little with some stripes. Same color, different print! What do you think?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.