Sunday 4 March 2012

Pleats Please





{ F21 top, skirt, belt, & bracelet; Target heels; gifted clutch }

I feel like pleats are able to give any simple outfit a more sophisticated touch. I'm not sure why, but I love the effect and the texture of pleats. This is one of those skirts that makes me want to spin around just to see it swish and sway. Childish? Probably. Worth it? Always.

I wore this outfit for a date night with Trae; we went to one of the million sushi restaurants in Austin (yummm). There's something about the atmosphere of sushi places that makes me feel like I have to get all dolled up or else I might as well not show up at all. But hey, I ain't complaining! Any motivation for me to get dressed is always appreciated.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.