Friday 22 July 2011

Sunset Mindset





( F21 shorts, top & flats; Charlotte Russe cardigan )

The boyfriend and I are about to head to the movies for date night (Captain America, heck yes..) so this will be a short post. We're on day twelve of this challenge, and I'm already a bit worn out. I mean, not only do I have to get dressed everyday (hey, sometimes a girl just wants to be lazy and chill out in her sweatpants), but I also have to take pictures of those said outfits everyday? Doesn't sound like a big deal, sure, but when I've been home all day and look like freakin' Shrek, pictures are the last thing I wanna do! Props to all the girls who complete this challenge without going insane. Okay, I exaggerate, but you get the idea! /end pointless and slightly sarcastic rant

Happy weekend!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.