Saturday 2 July 2011

Matchy Matchy






( F21 romper; Agaci belt & sunnies; Accessorize necklace; Steve Madden sandals )

I've basically been living at my boyfriend's place for the past month while my cousins have been in town. It's just so much closer to everything than my house which is about 45 minutes away from civilization. I literally haven't slept in my own bed in weeks. Because of this temporary living arrangement, I've had a limited choice of clothes to choose from. Trae has allowed me one drawer (I took two eventually, hehe) to keep my stuff in; so for this outfit, I basically pulled out whatever I could find that was clean. It wasn't until I was looking through the photos where I was like "why is everything so matchy matchy??" I mean, my sandals, my necklace, and my romper all have alike colors. Weird, right? Oh well.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.