Wednesday 13 July 2011

See Ya Next Fall






( Target romper; F21 shorts; DSW sandals; mom's belt; Agaci sunnies; Aldo earrings )

This day was spent on a roadtrip up to Austin (where I go to college... it's about an hour drive north of where I live). I had a few things remaining in the apartment I lived in during this past school year, so I figured I might as well go back and get 'em before it was too late. Still, the whole trip seemed pretty redundant since I'm going back to that same apartment complex to move in yet again for the upcoming fall semester. Blehh! That is definitely one thing I won't miss about college: constantly having to move in and out during the summers! On the bright side, we got to eat at my faaaavorite wing bar, and as you may know, food makes this girl a happy camper.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.