Friday 1 July 2011

Apparently I've stopped growing...





Because these shorts fit me when I was just 15 years old. Granted, a few short years is not that long a time for your body to completely change. ...Right? Or am I the odd ball here? Either way, I'm glad I didn't have to throw out all my old clothes. I never knew how to dress back then, so I just wore whatever everyone else was wearing at shops like Hollister, Abercrombie, and American Eagle. I don't personally shop there anymore, but I was still able to keep a few items from back then that aren't totally atrocious. Like these shorts.. I bought them from Hollister ages ago, but I still wear them from time to time. Do they scream "I wore these as a teenager"? I hope not... I'm trying to keep it a secret.



( F21 top, belt and sandals; Hollister shorts; World Market necklace )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.