Sunday 31 July 2011

Forget Disney World






{ F21 top, shorts & belt; Target wedges; Agaci sunnies; gifted necklace }

I received the most wonderful news today! On August 26th I will be taking a weekend trip up to Orlando, Florida with Trae and my parents. My mom has business to do over there, and she kindly invited us to tag along! Of course the first thing to pop in my mind was obvious: I'm finally going to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Cue angels singing.

It's been on my bucket list ever since I even heard a Harry Potter theme park was in the works. I went to the Islands of Adventure (where HP World is) in the summer of 2009 and saw it being built. I was pretty peeved because I thought it would be years until I finally got to go. But alas, the day has been set for next month, and I'm so excited!! We are going the very first weekend I start school, so I'll be praying that I don't get assigned any homework for those days!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.